We Aim is to Make Your Project Easy and Hassle-Free
How Our Process Works
Clients Love Our Clear and Easy Process!
- Your Project Manager performs a FREE initial inspection of your roof and your entire home to determine if there enough damage to warrant filing a claim. We do not want to waste your time or ours. Note: Your policy cannot be canceled for a weather-related claim.
- If we find enough damage, Freedom Home Services signs a conditional agreement with you that allows us to represent you to the insurance company and its representatives.
IF THERE IS NO APPROVAL,
YOU OWE US NOTHING!
- For your convenience, we assist you with calling in your insurance claim at the time of our initial inspection and scheduling an inspection with your adjuster.
- We will assist you in completing any required paperwork for your HOA.
- When your adjuster comes, we are there to assist them and show them all the damage we found, if necessary.
- When the claim is approved, you will receive the first of two checks from your insurance company, either immediately or by mail in a few days. Note: If you have a mortgage, your check will probably be made out to you and your lender. Both you and your lender must endorse the check before your work can begin. We will provide additional advice to you on this step as needed
- Once the check arrives contact us with information on when the check will be endorsed and available for pick-up or mail-out (Your Project Manager will provide a self-addressed, self-stamped envelope for your convenience)
- We schedule your project within about a week.
- Once our crew and materials are at your site, we will collect your deductible and your first insurance check if we have not yet received it
- Your work will be completed, usually in one or two days
- Once your insurance company sends the final check to complete payment please contact our office immediately. Your Project Manager will arrange to pick up.
- If the claim is denied, we can schedule a second and even third inspection if necessary to get approval. Many claims are approved at this point. We can also provide you with information about the legal process and refer you to an attorney who specializes in storm damage if your claim is still denied. Note. There is no cost to you.
A NOTE ABOUT INSURANCE DEDUCTIBLES:
There are many roofing companies that “play” around with deductibles in some way or another, with the sole purpose of closing a sale.
It is against the law!
Click here to read
State of Texas PENAL CODE
TITLE 7. OFFENSES AGAINST PROPERTY
CHAPTER 35. INSURANCE FRAUD
Click here and scroll to Sec. 27.02. CERTAIN INSURANCE CLAIMS FOR EXCESSIVE CHARGES of the State of Texas’ BUSINESS AND COMMERCE CODE
TITLE 3. INSOLVENCY, FRAUDULENT TRANSFERS,
CHAPTER 27. FRAUD
Simply, we follow only legal ways to lessen the impact of the out-of-pocket cost of your deductible, which by law, we are required to collect on all insurance claims. Below are some ways you may ease your out-of-pocket expense:
- You can finance some or all the deductible.
- You may defray the cost of your deductible by referring friends, family or associates, for which we pay you $300 on each approved claim. The referral bonus adds up quickly.
Other options may be possible depending on your unique situation. We will do everything we can to make it work for you as long as it complies with the laws and regulations of the State of Texas and the Texas Department of Insurance.
What makes our roofing services the best available?
- We use only experienced and proven crews.
- We clean up.
- We use Certainteed, a manufacturer of superior roofing shingles. This means we’ll never cut corners or shortchange you on materials. You could go out of town while we replace your roof and you would get every shingle, nail and flashing metal that’s coming to you. No games.
- Our project managers inspect each job several times, help to get materials to the crew, answer homeowner questions, supervise labor, and hold the crew accountable during all phases of the job.
- All work is guaranteed and warrantied for 10 years.
- Divots in your grass. Nails left on the driveway. Garage doors bent in. Gutter downspouts dented. Debris left in landscaping. Landscaping damaged. These are things that other roofers do. NOT US. We protect your home to the maximum required.